knit yer ta-ta's out

I knit stuff.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I really should update this poor neglected child more often. I've knitted three boobholders. What a fun little pattern that is! Now, I'm priming myself for Lelah and also Tubey AND Glampyre's Orangina and Tube Camisole. Phew, my plate is full! Now lets see if I can finish this stuff before warmer weather hits. Though with 50 degree Fahrenheit afternoons, I'm expecting those days to come around sooner rather than later. Damn this global warming bullshit!

1 Comments:

Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home